DroneShield Ltd (ASX:DRO) (“DroneShield” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the launch of RadarZero, a revolutionary compact drone detection radar product. At roughly the size of a paperback book, the product can detect drones up to 750m away and sells for a fraction of the cost of the larger longer-range more conventional radars.
- Because of its small form factor, RadarZero is portable and mobile.
- RadarZero complements DroneShield’s existing longer-range (larger form factor) RadarOne product and is offered both as a standalone product and as part of the Company’s DroneSentinel drone detection and DroneSentry drone detection and mitigation platforms. RadarZero does not replace DroneShield’s existing RadarOne module/product. Rather, it is offered as an alternative for relevant users and environments.
- The details of RadarZero are set out in the attached summary. Its key highlights include: – Significantly reduced form factor (approximately 20cm x 16cm per unit), 1.25kg weight, making it suitable for tactical deployments. – Resultant portability and mobility. – A lower cost than larger radars. – 120-degree coverage per unit, with complete coverage achieved through 3 units without a requirement for mechanical movement. – 3D data acquisition. – 750m range.
- For clarity, the product is not in development – it is fully commercialised and available.
- RadarZero highlights the multi-sensor capability of the DroneSentinel and DroneSentry platforms. The roll-out of the product was undertaken in response to end-user requirements.By Press