ONLINE Any time ! Any Where !
- Our Level 2 Knowledge Requirements Course is designed to help prepare student pilots with the practical and essential theory needed to write the online Transport Canada RPAS exams for both Basic and Advanced categories.
- The Training is in compliance with Transport Canada’s TP 15263E – Knowledge Requirements for Pilots of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems, 250 g up to and including 25 kg. Operating within Visual Line-of-Sight (VLOS)
- The course objective is to provide the knowledge required to help RPAS students write the online Transport Canada exams.
- If students choose the Advanced route of RPAS regulations, students will also require knowledge of integration into Controlled airspace. Airspace classifications are discussed in this course BUT a more thorough understanding of HOW TO integrate into controlled airspace is covered in our Level 3 Mission Planning course.
- Clarion Drone Academy is on Transport Canada’s approved teaching list
- This course is perfect for:
- New RPAS (drone) pilots with NO aviation experience
- Pilots wanting either Basic or Advanced (recreational or commercial drones)
- Crew members working as Visual Observers or RPAS team members
- Pilots of ALL ages have taken our course ( 13yrs – 76yrs)
- Transport Canada has announced it will be mandatory by June 1, 2019 for all RPAS (drone) pilots to have knowledge training and pass an online Transport Canada exam.
- Once the course is completed your graduation certificate can be printed on line and must be included with your Special Flight Operating Certificate (SFOC) application to Transport Canada if you are required to do so.
- On -line E Learn (Anywhere , Anytime)