- Darren Clarke is Clarion Drone Academy’s Chief Pilot.
- With over 4 (four) years experience in RPAS, Transport Canada’s Minimum Knowledge Requirements (TP15263), RPAS pilot training instructor- Darren is also an accredited Restricted Operator Certificate – Aeronautical (ROC-A) Radio Examiner with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED).
- In addition to years of flying a wide assortment of RPAS aircrafts, Mr. Clarke also has extensive Airport Operation experience (CYYZ) with large Aircrafts (737/747 and 777 models) including LOAD experience.
- A graduate from Clarion Drone Academy (2015) Darren currently has both BASIC and ADVANCE Transport Canada Pilot Certificate(s) in sRPAS for VLOS to operate through out Canada and also holds a Pilot Certificate with a Flight Reviewer rating.
- Overseeing Clarion’s sRPAS pilot development our Chief Pilot’s mission is to help student pilots become ‘the best RPAS operators can be’ to follow all Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs) and to be great ambassadors in the RPAS Industry world-wide.