- Ryan is a CFC Media Lab alumni (2011) and a graduate of the Digital Futures Initiative at OCADU.
- His passion is to push the envelope of discovery between the inherent creative potential of digital media technology and its relationship to storytelling and data collection.
- Ryan is currently consulting with several drone filming technology companies and is a certified Transport Canada UAV pilot. With a focus on drone surveying for agricultural and environmental architectural projects Ryan recently became a Trimble Certified Surveyor to help bridge the two technologies for more accurate measurements.
- His portfolio ranges the gamut from television commercials to big epic films to high profile developments in the greater Toronto area and through out Canada.
- Recently Ryan travelled with Canada C3, a signature project for Canada’s 150th Anniversary of Confederation in 2017. The centrepiece was an epic 150-day sailing journey from Toronto to Victoria via the Northwest Passage that connected Canadians from coast to coast to coast and inspiring a deeper understanding of our land, our peoples and the past, present and future of our country.
- Ryan also worked on the Amazing Race Canada and has done commercials for Telus, Corona, Ikea, several productions for Bell Local and is currently working on a documentary studying and mapping the historic strip of Yonge St in Toronto
- Research and development of 3d mapping softwares and utilizing new sensors is also a direction he is exploring for VR and video game development. As long as he can fly and collect data of sorts he will